Friday, December 12, 2014

Teenage Years and Marriage.

Due to the game not cooperating with me Jr's teen years isn't as exciting as I planned. Girls keep rejecting him, nobody showing up to his parties, cops won't arrest him for being out past curfew... : / Clone drone glitched so he couldn't keep a clone slave to do his homework and chores. Like my original plans were! Almost as if the game wants me to keep his teen years mellow!  However I did try. Hope you all enjoy the last chapter of Delilah's story and the start of Ethan's story in this chapter. Very long chapter ahead.
---

 For his teenage birthday Ethan jr received two new gifts.

















A new tablet from his mother and of course and an electric guitar from his father.








He took straight to the guitar and was actually quite good at it.


















Father and son would spend quality time jamming out together.

















Prom was coming soon and Jr was practicing his dance moves.
He may not have had a date: however Ethan was for sure he was going to make Prom King one way or another!


















Before he knew it Prom time was here and he couldn't be more excited. The white limousine came just on time. The only thing missing for Jr was a date but of course, maybe he can find female company at the prom?


















So the prom raged on for what seems to be hours..


















 He got into a fight much like his mother before him. Voted prom King! Though some suspect he stuffed the ballot box.  Gained a romantic interest with a pretty young vampire named Rain Young. But atlas he was denied a dance. Such a shame since Jr has been practicing his dancing skills for days.



















After the dance Jr was a bit let down.. to much fighting not enough party.
But the only thing Butterfly Acres have in town is a nectary.  Open all night.  So why not?

















He needed to relax a bit after this. Nothing could go wrong in Jr's mind. Just kick back for awhile with some nectar. Maybe just what he needed. It's a shame nobody else around or there was no clubs in Butterfly Acres. But one can't everything right?



















He didn't back home till morning he was awful tired and sick.































Nothing like a little potent invigoration to help with your hang over needs!

















Or maybe not....

















Ethan may have been wide awake but he was still suffering from an awful hangover. Nothing like your mother screaming at you for underage drinking while your head feels like it's about to split open!

But all in all it was worth it in the end. He was prom king, and he may have drank a little.. but still life was good.  Despite the grounding.

















His mother did say if he keeps up this behavior: that it will all backfire on him one day. While in the park he did wonder if his mother meant literately.


















He was being good for once. Doing his homework and he just combusted for no reason.  He wonders if this is what his mother's words meant. Or is he losing control of his warlock powers? He has no clue.


















He asked his mother about what happened in the park. She simply explained that his powers are a bit out of control. When he got frustrated with homework those feelings came out in a different way. With fire.

"Now with a bit of practice and I can teach you a few things. If you take my advice.  You won't blow up anymore."

"Okay mom, how about we practice like twice a week mom."

"No, three times a week Ethan and I want you ready for practice bright early tomorrow is Saturday so school won't be an issue." 

"But mom-"

"No buts!"

So Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.. Ethan learned more of the ways of magic from his mother. One spell she refused to teach him however was the Love spell. As far Delilah is concerned he don't need it. In her opinion love should be straight from the heart not from a spell. If a girl can't love him for who he is both inside and out.  Then that girl isn't good enough for her son.  Ethan jr should never need a love spell.

Although some days he really wished he had a love spell.

He got to go out on a date with that pretty little vampire from the prom. When he got there he was simply rejected.


















He offered her flowers...

















Only to be rejected. He tried to flirt with her a bit but his advancements only got more and more shut down.



















"Rain, I don't understand... you said you liked me at the prom."

"Um, yeah Ethan the prom was all fun and good. You got to be King and I Queen. But you know that was just for the prom I wasn't really looking for anything long term. It's not you... it's me. I have to go."




















She abruptly got up and left the date without another word.  This left Ethan confused. If she didn't want anymore to do with him. Why accept his date offer to begin with? She could of just told him, "No". Save him the trouble.

Nothing else left for Ethan to do... but to Formalize and buy cake from his little cousins cake stand.

















In his mind.. if life gives you lemons one must eat cake.

While at the park he ran into grandma Cecelia who was pregnant with her fifth child.  (She only was two more days away from being an elder and she gets herself knocked up again!)


















"Aw, Ethan no need to bow! Get up boy."

"But it is the proper thing to do-"

"Well not to me... Come on let me get a good look at you!'


















"There's my handsome grandson. Have you grown! You seem a bit down EJ.... anything wrong?"

Ethan went on to explain his date went sour with Rain.

"Well it just wasn't meant to be Jr. Believe me Ethan, there is a woman out there who will one day love you for everything that you are."

"How will I know who that is?"


















"You will know in time. Your soulmate will be the one who will no manner the situation and you will love her the same. Things maybe rough going but.. the two of you will always have each others backs.  Many people spent years looking for that one person only to find they're right infront of them the whole time.  Luckily for me I didn't have to look no further your grandpa Pal has been there my entire life. He's been everything to me. Others don't get that lucky."

"I don't know if I'll ever find Miss. Right. I am not exactly the best looking guy around-"



















"Nonsense EJ! You're plenty handsome. Believe me just have patience one day your princess will just come right into your life and don't be in rush to grow up to soon."

Ethan had to laugh.. "I doubt I'd ever be with royalty grandma but okay."

"You never know." Cecelia mused.  Ethan jr gave his grandmother a weird look.

"Hey I may still hear voices of the spirits once in awhile. But that doesn't make me crazy." Cecelia lightly laughed. It's true Cecelia has been hearing voices in her head for years now. But talking to the spirits in  the world magic was never really considered a bad thing. Or atleast not in Cecelia opinion.. and the spirits have been telling her that her grandson will be with woman from a whole another realm a magical one that is. A Princess of the Blue Elves. The Spirits have never wrong before and they're probably right now. So what's the harm in letting Ethan have a sneak peak of his future?

But Ethan jr did change the subject. "Boy or Girl?"


















"The doctors can't tell the gender. So the family is going to have to till this little one is born before we know. Doesn't manner to me as long as the baby is healthy is what manners to me."

"Well I hope he or she comes out healthy just like Mom, Uncle Desmond, Aunt Dreama, and Uncle David."

 "Why thank you Ethan."

After the talk with Grandma Cecelia, Ethan must admit he was feeling a little bit better. Though her notions about royalty was a bit off to him. But the rest of her advice seemed pretty good.


As time went on summer break was here and his father surprised the family to a trip to France.

















Ethan jr got enjoy the sights and meeting French women.

































He tried to flirt with her but she said she was much to old for him and walked away.

















However while at the nectary this young lady seemed to enjoy his company all the same and she was his age to.

















Meanwhile his mother and father was having a balloon ride together.


















"I don't know if we should have left Ethan all by himself.. who knows what kind of trouble-"

















"Will you relax? Jr is a good kid, straight A's in school, a honor student, he's been nice to everyone never been in any fights. You know he had one slip up after the prom. He's more then made up with the way you grounded him and he said he never do it again. I think we should put a little trust in him."

"I guess you're right. ..But I just have this feeling-"

 "Don't worry everything will be fine you'll see. Let's enjoy this alone time while we still have it."

















When they went back to the hotel EJ was indeed right there and wasn't getting into any trouble.

Maybe Delilah was wrong to have doubt her son after all. But her mind soon left that thought when Ethan got down on one knee.

"What are you doing?"


















Ethan sr knew if he had planned out some big romantic proposal Delilah might have ran or caught on to his plans and not approve. He knew Delilah didn't like big fancy proposals or anything liked that. No, he had to catch her off guard.  Surprise her with a ring when she wasn't excepting it.  Delilah liked spare of the moment of surprises. Can't get more spare of the moment then this.

"Delilah, you have been the light of my life. My very reason for being my second chance at life. Will you do me the honor and be my wife?"

















Needless to say she said yes...
































Later that night Delilah and Ethan sr was discussing wedding plans.















































"If you excuse me a moment Ethan.. I have this odd feeling that I need to attend to. I hope I am wrong."

Meanwhile..

Ethan jr was happy for his parents sure.  But he rather not stay around and watch them go all loveable on each other.
















Besides they were planning their wedding anyway that's boring. They'll be to busy to notice what he does.

Twenty-five year old Nectar on the other hand. Right up his alley.


















Little did he know his mother was going to pop in.


















"ETHAN NATHANIEL BURNBRIGHT!"

He knew shit was about to hit the fan...


















"I thought I could trust you to keep away from alcohol. You lied to me when you said you wouldn't go back here!"

"Well I technically -"

















"YOU SAID YOU KEEP AWAY FROM IT! YOU LIED. That's it! You're grounded until you graduate-"

"Mom don't you think that's a little-"

"You're going right back to the hotel right now and I want you up every morning at 0600 hours! I am teleporting you to school myself and you will be teleported right back home solider! Your homework will be done and your chores will be doubled-" As his mom went on and on with what Ethan jr thinks is ridiculous demands.. he got scared as his mother continued to yell.

















"If you so much as leave the house when we get home you will be teleported right back!"

He done the only thing he could think to do.  Which was salute his mother.

















Then go back to the hotel and straight to sleep.

















He can only hope if he follows his mother's orders. Maybe his mother will lighten up. It's true he did promise his mother never to go back the Nectary. But he was meaning the one in Butterfly Acres not in France.  Some part of his silly mind thought the Nectary in France was free game.


He's not quite sure what's the allure of nectar to him. All he know it mellows him out.. relieves stress. For some reason nobody wants to come to his parties, girls don't really pay attention to him,  and he doesn't have that many friends outside of the family.

Perhaps nectar was a replacement for all that? He wasn't sure. All he knew it makes him feel better and he liked feeling better.


Before they knew it.. It was time to return back to Butterfly Acres.

Weeks went by Jr did his chores, homework, stayed home, and pulled three in morning solo dance parties.

















He was very good and stayed out of trouble. Ethan sr did convince Delilah to let up on some of his chores and he's not exactly grounded until graduation anymore.. but he did have the rest of the year of being grounded that's for sure!

Eventually came time for the big wedding event.


















Delilah in her wedding dress. She did try to look her best.


 She talked to her mother before the ceremony.

















"I am very proud of you. You calmed down and became a good mother to your son. You forgot about your vengeful ways in the past was able to let go of it. You did great things in Alchemy and fulfilled your lifetime wish. Now you're getting married to the love of your life. Where does the time go..."


Mother and daughter hugged. "Thank you mom... and I couldn't have chose a better mother then you."

















"Dad I am so glad you can make it."

















"Hey anything for my little princess- "

"Dad I am kinda of old." Delilah laughed.

"You always be my little princess Delilah." Elliot smiled back at her, "Besides if you change your mind about getting married I have a motorcycle full of gasoline out back and ready for you to make an escape."

"Dad-"

"I am proud to walk you down the aisle Delilah."

Elliot may have walked Delilah down the aisle: but Pal was right at her side. Pal did love her like he does his own children.

It was time for the couple to exchange vows.

















"You look beautiful."

Delilah winked at him, "You don't look so bad yourself handsome."


"Delilah we could flirt all night but I don't think we should keep them waiting...."


"You're right."


















"Delilah Beatrice Burnbight, you have been the reason why I have been given a new start in life. I have loved you from the moment I saw you once more. I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. Love you and only you until death do we part. You have been my lover, my best friend, accomplice, and mother of my son. I wouldn't have it any other way."



















"Ethan Nathaniel Holman, you are the father of my child, my soulmate, lover, and partner in crime. I have already given you my heart but today I promise you. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family’s love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are the love of my life, today and always. Until death do we part.."


Mr and Mrs Holman everyone...

































Looks like David needs a tissue.



















Then again I think Russel does to.

















Elliot seems happy for his daughter.

































Ethan jr played as entertainment as his parents wedding and he did great!

Everyone came home happy that wedding sent off good vibes to everyone there...

The happy couple went home for there wedding night.
































What happened a month later came as shock to Delilah. She never did have any morning sickness but she did learn she was indeed excepting.

















To be continued....

Notes: I'll let everyone in on a little secret here. Delilah was pregnant all threw out this whole chapter. They tried for a baby behind my back when I was taking pics for Ethan jr's side of the story. But when I noticed she was getting sick for unknown causes: I used master controller and put the pregnancy on pause. Therefore she didn't know she was pregnant yet I could have them travel.. woo-hoo all the want, I can get Delilah married in the dress I picked. After the wedding and since Ethan jr is four days away from being a young adult I let the pregnancy resume.  Just a little tip if you're solo sims are risky it behind your back/didn't need for them to be pregnant yet. Just put it on pause and then resume the pregnancy when it's convenient.

As said in the notes above the game would not let Jr go as wild or as crazy I as wanted. I wanted him to have a clone slave to serve his grounding sentences for him. Didn't work! I wanted him to throw parties.. Nobody showed up.  I had him stayed out past curfew and for the first time ever those annoying cops wouldn't arrest him. So, I just had him drink out of depression. I hope I did okay job.. plus things will be become clear when I reveal his fifth trait. ...It threw me by surprise.

Then again, if I stop to think about nothing with jr went according to plan other then him being male and a rockstar! Those are the only two things going according to plan.

My first plans was for him to be a werewolf with multiple personality disorder! That didn't work out either because he was born a warlock.  So I pulled up future plans for generation P (who was supposed to be Phillip Burnbright.) and used it for Ethan jr instead. Which should be fun : ). I know you guys might like Princess Gia when I introduce her.

So now I can only hope generation P will turn out a werewolf  lol.

Truth be told I was going to do this chapter up until the baby was born. But I decided to end it here because I felt I went to long with this chapter already! But hey after the long wait you guys deserve a long update.  Sorry for the long notes/rants at the end guys. I hope you enjoyed everything.

Bonus pics:



Darlene Burnbright: Cecelia's and Pal's last baby. (They're both elders now.)  She has Cecelia's hair but she doesn't really look like a Burnbright at all. The game originally named her Ari but I changed it to Darlene. Cecelia's and Pal's kids will always have D names! She's a witch like her mom.

















Carrie Rhoads as a child.
















Also Beatrice and Russel had another baby whom I renamed to Clover. So meet toddler Clover Rhoads.


















Ariel's and Arnie's youngest child Annie Burnbright as a teenager.


6 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that the game is not co operating for you this generations, the plans you had were excellent ones, however I do like the story you did come up with. It looks like EJ can not get anything right and even gets caught by his Mom and punished.

    Oh poor EJ nothing is going as planned for him but his interest at the nectary is a bit concerning. After things are not going his way he is finding comfort in a bottle which is never a good sign. Hopefully he listened to his Grandmother and will wait for his pretty princess.

    I loved the wedding at the end and I can't wait to see the new addition to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the update. Sorry the game gave you fits! Hate when that happens. I'm glad you found a work around and a new path for EJ. Poor kid is down on his looks and his turning to drinking is not good. His mother can't watch him for much longer so when he his YA I fear this problem will get worse. Especially if his Uni years (if he's going to uni) are as depressing for him as his high school ones.

    Loved the wedding, Dee was a very pretty bride! Congrats on the new baby, can't wait to see what they have. I know about those sneaking pregnancies, Davis and Cora had two but it was easy enough to work them into the story. I have used the pregnancy mod before, it does come in handy.

    Darlene didn't get any Burnbright features at all. That's surprising, but I guess it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so frustrating when your game won't cooperate! But you made it work for sure.
    Sorry Ethan wasn't living up to your plans and is drinking his pain away. :-(

    The wedding was lovely! It's always so fun to see secondary characters all together! You have such a color fam, it's fun! Beautiful bride!

    Thanks for the tip on the MOD. I have def had early pregnancy ruin plans in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! So sorry the game wasn't cooperating with you. It's so frustrating when that happens, especially when you have definite plans. What you did come up with was awesome though, and I enjoyed this chapter immensely.

    It's a bit concerning that E.J. is finding comfort in a bottle. That is never good and can lead to lots of bad things. :( I hope things get better for him soon and that his pretty princess will come along quickly. He could do with something good happening.

    Loved the wedding at the end. The vows were beautiful. :) Looking forward to seeing the new addition to the family and for more of the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh! It's so frustrating when the game doesn't cooperate. I'm sorry the plans you originally had didn't work out. What you came up with was awesome though, and I enjoyed this chapter immensely. :)

    Aww, poor E.J. Things just aren't going well for him, and it's very worrying that he's looking for comfort in a bottle. That is never a good sign and can lead to all sorts of bad stuff. Well, let's hope his pretty princess comes along at just the right moment.

    Loved the wedding at the end. The vows were beautiful. :) Looking forward to the new addition to the family and for more of the story.

    ReplyDelete