Thursday, July 31, 2014

Answers

As we left off Bea, was asking her mom where do they come from. 

 "Bea, has the school taught you the theory of the multiverse yet?"


"No, but I have read about it! That everything that doesn't happen here happens in another dimension. But what does that have to do with us?"

"Well, everything really. My mother's name was Ariel Clara Burnbright."



 "My mother, was an odd scientist. Who spent years working on her inter-dimensional gateway." 

 "My mom, came from the town of Hidden Springs." 

 She mostly kept to herself. But when she did talk to others about her theories. 

  She was basically accused of being insane. 

  Until one day she thought she had the gateway working. 

Only to find a glimpse of an Alternate realm. 

  Only to be thrown right out. 



  One night something she never excepted to happen did. The gate had opened up on it's own. 


  She curiously watched unsure of what danger may come out.

  But nothing prepared for this out came my father "Arnie." 

  He too was working on his own gateway. Only to have his theories vindicated. 

  So this is how my parents met. 

  Arnie: Wow! This gateways power went off the charts! 
  But as much as he tried he could never.

  Get back home. 

  "My mom allowed him to live with her." 

 Over the many months they have spent together. The have gotten very close, both scientist. Both accused of being crazy, they are both geniuses. Much like you Bea, I am pretty sure that's where you got your intelligence from."

Within three months time they were both married in a private ceremony. 







Beatrice: But mom one thing doesn't make sense! Why haven't I met them? Where are they now?  

Agatha stopped to explain. "Well after I got back from Fort Starch military school. I came home to an empty home but I did have a letter from my parents. Saying the got a top secret government job and they will be back one day in Sunset Valley. But they had other missions to help out other sims in other parallel worlds."  

"But in the grand scheme of things Beatrice, we live in a world with Fairies, werewolves, Vampires, Genies, and there is even research out there to prove Imaginary friends are indeed real. So we are not that much different from anybody else."  

"Thank you for telling me mommy." Agatha hugged her daughter. "I figured it was best to tell you now. Then to kept secrets from you. Hey who knows maybe Grandma and Grandpa will come back to see you in time for your birthday. I know they'd be thrilled to meet you."

"I hope so mommy!"

Tbc.. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I loved how you used the Gyroscope Conductor to tell the story. I love that thing, and the dimensional gate is so cool. It makes a great tool for storytelling. Can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete