Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ghost town

As we left off Agatha got a letter from her parents. But she had to go to work at the same time leaving the house to Beatrice that all afternoon. Agatha did promise Bea, she'd read the letter when she got back home.

So meanwhile we got a zombification elixir threw the mail from Sonet. 


 Beatrice got so excited she decided to send her favorite Jockey a Luxury care package in return.

During the day after lunch the sink broke. 


 Bea gladly fixed it wanting to get her handiness skill up.

Of course she cleaned up the mess with an oddly invisible mop. 




When Agatha got home she sat down Bea, and read the letter that oddly came in the form of newspaper. 

Agatha if my calculations are correct. You should be receiving this letter a day or two after your adult birthday. I apologize we were not there. And this is in the form of a newspaper, the paper changed threw the Dimension leap it had to make to get to your reality. 

 We, were busy with our newest assignment. Your mom and I were transported to alternate hidden springs. This is NOT the hidden springs you grew up in my darling daughter and for that I am thankful. 



This hidden springs had no businesses and only had five families.

Each and every one was dead, ghost, spirits

Men and women 




What is more horrifying is the children they were dead too. 





Our mission became clear, we must make ambrosia and rebuild this alternate universe so it can be thriving once more and find out if this was a natural catastrophe or was there a person behind it all. Upon asking these ghosts questions: to get to the bottom of this.
 

  We were met with anger. To our shock. To be honest with you Aggie wasn't getting nowhere with this man.






Your mother however was having more luck then me. We found out a lot more then what we barraged for. Let's leave it at that Agatha. Don't worry about us honey we will be in sunset valley soon, after this last mission. No matter how long it may take. We will get there. We will see you again. Your mother and I are determined to come and see you again. We hear from your last transmission you had daughter named Beatrice. Your mother and myself are glad to hear the Burnbright line is continuing and we are excited to meet her but we will come home once justice is done for the people of this universe. We love you both you and Beatrice. You two will always be in our hearts.

Love always.
-Your mother and father.
 

 What really happened.

The ghost hissed at Ariel. "Get out of here you made me eat dirt!" 


  "Then you set me on Fire you evil hag!"




"Go back to the moon or where ever you came from and die!" 


"Just leave go back to Burnbright manor! I don't care.. Just leave my sight."

  So curiously they went to what they knew as the Vanderburg mansion. They'd get more answers there. 


  They saw somebody never suspected. Themselves but they were just evil. 

Ariel started. "You...me... What did you do to this town?!"

The Evil Ariel turned around smirked. "I knew some goody goody version me would show up eventually. But don't worry, I already have a plan to get you and your pathetic rip off of my Arnie out of our universe. "

The good Ariel wasn't hearing of that. "You can't stop me!" 

  "I am here to do my job no matter what you think!" 

 The evil Ariel turned away.

"I am not hearing this." 

"You bore me beautiful."


"You don't walk away from me you hear everything I have to say-" 

The evil Ariel turned right back around. "There is nothing you can do. I own this world beautiful. Besides this is what you always wanted. Everyone who ever ridiculed us dead."

"I never wanted anyone to die-"


"We're the same you and I. You will come to see things my way or die."

The Good Ariel yelled "Me and Arnie are resurrecting everyone and bringing you two to justice! There is nothing you can do to stop us." Before storming out of Burnbright manor.

Meanwhile after the good Arnie and Ariel left. The evil ones began to talk.  

 The Evil Arnie asking his wife, "Should we worry.. they may find out about our other pl-"

"No," The Evil Ariel smirked. "I have a plan that just might work." So she whispered her plan in his ear. 

That's brilliant! "I love you when your being smart and Evil."  

  "Now come on give me some sugar baby." 


And all the meanwhile Agatha and Beatrice are wondering if they should be worried or not. Since her father cut the letter short and there's a call coming in from "Unknown source."  

Tbc ..

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Evil dopplegangers! Holy double vision, Batman! I totally can't wait to see how this turns out. Wow, this is really getting good. :)

    ReplyDelete