Thursday, August 14, 2014

A great reveal, A duel, and Start of a lifetime Wish.

 Note: I hope nobody hates Delilah to much after this great reveal. Here we go.

Let's start off after Ethan's warning.

Cecelia did the only thing she could think was confront her daughter about her plans.

"Mom, I am fine-"

"No matter anyway, I put protection spells around this house, and of course around you."

"Around me?"

"Yes, no way you could even so much as be around a evil Vampire now. You'll just teleport away."

"Mom! How could you-"

"So you were planning on-"

"I plead the fifth."

"Wrong universe and country sweetie."

"Mother, I am more then capable of protecting myself. Besides my whole birth was the point to be more powerful then you or grandfather."

 "Don't let that get go to your head now."

"Mom if it wasn't true: I would have never arranged my-"

"Arranged you're what?!"

"Nothing......"

"No! You had something to say."

"It doesn't matter now does it?"

 "You better speak up now girl. Or I'll turn you into something unholy."

Delilah paused. She couldn't nor she wouldn't go as far as telling Cecelia she secretly worked with Naria as a ghost. 

It didn't mean she didn't love her parents. In fact she loved them both very much. She needed powers this time around she needed the same father twice.

 If she had came out of Pal..  Keaton would have killed her dead very easily.

She had NEVER planned for Cecelia to be tormented that was never the deal.  That was Naria going over board. Delilah had plans of killing Naria anyway.

 If it wasn't for the fact she wasn't on the Isle of Midnight Sun right now and she probably would have paid her a surprise visit the avenge the torment on her parents.

But why explain this to her mother?  She saw no need. Delilah was also afraid of being disowned. If Cecelia or Elliot found out the truth.

Delilah was also afraid that Cecelia could never see any of the good that came out of this necessary evil.

If it wasn't for her birth.. Elliot wouldn't have changed and stayed evil and mean spirited. If wasn't for her birth Naria would have killed Cecelia in the years of her childhood. Naria was a quick to kill type. Diana's ghost gave Naria a reason to keep Cecelia alive.

There was good that came from this.  But Delilah would never want her mother, to know the full truth of her birth.

She never wanted anyone to know.

"I can beat you."  Delilah declared. She changed subject quickly and making direct hit at her mother's ego.

"Delilah don't be ridiculous I am a level 8 and you're level 3 witch."

"Come on mom? Chicken? Duel me."

Cecelia laughed a bit and then saw Delilah was being serious.  Cecelia went along with this silly duel, but maybe when she won. Delilah will have a new found respect for her.



Much to Cecelia's (and my), shock Delilah had actually won the Duel.

"I DID IT!"

"Well, I went easy on you..."

"Whatever makes you feel better mom. Going to take that protection curse off me yet?"

"It's not a curse. It's a charm and NO."

Cecelia stormed off...  Her mind buzzing with many thoughts about her the power her child possessed. After traveling the Llama it turned Cecelia into a Tragic clown. Can her day get any worse?

 No matter her first healing patient will be herself.


After a few minutes she was back to normal.  She got called to the park to meet her Great-Grandfather Arnie, he had some trouble of his own...


"No worries Great- grandfather I'll change you back!"

She also noticed a tourist going threw the same problem.

"No need to be a toad. While I am around."



All the meanwhile... Delilah and Pal were having there own conversation.


"I think mom likes sapphires above diamonds...."  Delilah pointed out.  Pal told her his secret plan for his and Cecelia anniversary of being a couple.

"Perfect father Pal. Just make sure you surprise her. "

Later...

When Cecelia came home surprised her with flower he did.

They talked for awhile Pal wanted to go China sometime this weekend to celebrate their anniversary.

"Fine but we're taking Delilah with us... last thing we need to come home to is a wild party."

"I didn't think D was the partying type."

"Pal, I can never be sure about Delilah..."

Little did Cecelia know that after school Delilah made a call.



 She called Keaton.  "The night after my graduation, when I move out of my mother's home. "

"Why not now?!"

"Well because I'd teleport away away from you. Thank my mother's "protection" curse."

"I promise you. I'll give you that fight to the death just you and me. Just like you have been wanting for the last seven hundred years."

Delilah hung up longing for that day to come. It can't come soon enough in her opinion.

To be continued.

Next up: Delilah's prom night, a trip to China, a proposal, and a lifetime wish completed. 

Stay tuned.

7 comments:

  1. my my my Dee is not her own woman at all. She very much is Diana reincarnated! Her entire life is to avenge her past one. It seems much stronger than Cece's past life. I wonder what will happen once she graduates and faces Keaton. She seems awful sure of herself and being that cocky can lead to bad things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she's been trying to avenge the past. Instead of looking forward to the future. We will see what this show down will look like... I need to finish up Cecelia's generation first before we can get that confrontation. Thank you for reading there is so much more to come.

      Delete
  2. Wow its almost as if Delilah is possessed by Diana's ghost. Working with Naria really? I'm afraid Diana is setting herself up for a fall and she is taking Delilah with her. Not sure if she is really ready for this fight, guess we will soon find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll find out what Delilah has up her sleeve. Yes, it seems like Diana's spirit has been pulling the strings of this story quite awhile. The fact she was working with Naria is simply this.. she needed to get reborn out of the same parents as last time. Elliot and Cecelia are no longer together this lifetime. That put kink in Diana getting reborn.. that and Naria planning to kill little Cecelia. Diana gave a reason for her to stay alive. Hopefully once she has her unfinished business settled she'll be free of her anger... Only one can hope. Thank you for reading there are more surprises ahead. : )

      Delete
  3. Ok, I'm still recovering from Delilah's silent conversation. She was behind Naria and all poor Cecelia went through. Well saying Delilah seem to actually be wrong, more like Diana. Delilah is just the body the mind and spirit is Diana.

    Just glad Cecelia's spell will keep Dee save till she is a bit older at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well without Diana's spirit giving Naria a reason to keep Cecelia alive. Naria would have killed Cecelia in childhood. Of course torment was Never apart of the deal. Delilah will be kept safe for now and then what it's time to get her story on track we will see what she has up her sleeve. There's more surprises to come. Thank you for reading.

      Delete
  4. Looks like Dalilah, or Diana, is really determined to kill Keaton and for sure she'll let nothing to stay on her way, not even her own mother. It looks like this is her only reason to live...

    ReplyDelete