Saturday, August 2, 2014

First Nightmare and First words.


Let's start off right where we left off at the birthday party.

Agatha was bragging to Russel about how she knows little Calvin is a genius just like his mommy. 

Meanwhile Calvin and Cecelia were playing at a brand new doll house. 
 While Russel and Beatrice were starting to make out again. Agatha shouted out at them. "That's just fine make me two more grand-babies!"

Agatha picked up little Calvin and tucked him in for his nap. 
 "Goodnight Calvin. Grandma loves you."

The very thought of having more kids scared Beatrice enough to pick up Cecelia and told Russel goodnight. 


Grandma Terra sent Cecelia a very very special birthday present. 
 A special male doll called "Pal." Grandma Terra told little Cecelia if she played with him enough he will turn real and become her protector later in life. These dolls come from a fairy godmother/godfather factory and very hard to find but since Terra is a fairy herself and had connection she managed to get one to her little granddaughter asap. 
 Later that night as the toddler slept she had a terrible dream of a weird house and a purple pixie? 
 "Yes yes! The granddaughter of Merlin alive once more!" 
 "But you're so very very young right now!" 


"Excellent you have the same father as last time."

"Oh, but you think you are safe where you are little one? Think again." 

 
"I am pulling from every resource I have."  
 I will bring you here! Weather you like it or not. 
 "You will marry my son. Together you two bring out a whole new race of fairies! Then this universe and every other will be mine for the taking!" 
 Young Cecelia woke up that night scared of her visions. She wasn't crying for food, or a diaper change she was crying because they're back. 
 Baby Cecelia was seeing it very well in her mind. 
 Oh.. You woke up.

The Pixie said while covering her mouth.

Beatrice ran in to comfort her daughter. Unaware of the nightmare. 

 "It's okay.. It's okay. Mommy is here."

Later that day Russel and his mother Terra had a talk about Russel's children. 
 erra started with we need to talk about your children. "What about Calvin and Cecelia-"

"I was referring to Copernicus and Cecelia. About what happened when you were forcibly frozen for 500 years."

Russel replied.. "I still fear what there fates were. I could never bring myself to visit there graves or to even find out where they were buried I am horrible father-"

"No you weren't! You were there for them up until those people caught you what happened wasn't your doings stop beating yourself up with that."

"The first Cecelia and Copernicus with both of there magic combined took me, your wife Bonnie out of the empty universe of Constant springs to the moonlight falls we are in right now." 
 "At least they got you and Bonnie out of there something I've been searching for three hundred years. That makes me proud to know." Russel replied.

"Yes, but they never stopped searching for you. They went threw many many magical portals threw many different realities across the universe looking. Cecelia the whole time was claiming to hear voices of the Purple Pixie's the ones-"

"You mean the purple Pixie's that helped Morgana Le fay? They helped her trick King Arthur back in the day.. and conceived Mordred."

"Yes, those Purple Pixie's."

"But I thought my father wiped them all out... before his disappearance-"

"I think Merlin may have forgotten one or two... Or maybe that's why he went missing. I can never be sure." Terra said rather sadly. "Possibly Cecelia found a universe where, they were never wiped out."

"Back in a alternate France around Stone Henge is where your son Copernicus met his end. Cecelia was always suspect in her brother's death she always said it was the Pixies."

"Oh, no.." Russel began to cry himself. "Remember when Beatrice asked you if she had any past life connections in France because she couldn't stop crying at that man's grave?" 


 Well her past son was buried there of course she couldn't stop crying. I think it's a mixed blessing Calvin was born human this time."

"Why do you say that?"

"With no powers the pixies if- they are still around will have no interest in Calvin. On the other hand he doesn't magic to protect himself."

"Very few believed your first born daughter Cecelia most say she was crazy and out of her mind. But I believed my granddaughter."

"If she ever comes to claiming to hear voices or seeing purple pixies you believe her Russel. You stand by her."

"I will mom. I will." Mother and son hugged. "I am there both of my children every step of the way."

Meanwhile Beatrice was teaching her daughter how to talk. 
 "Mommy loves you both. Can you say love?" 
 "We are all hoping mommy gets that promotion!" 
 "Mommy doesn't want wedding bells yet." 
 "You can be a baseball player! You can be just as good as any boy."

Cecelia's first sentence disturbed Beatrice the most. 
 "Mommy, there's a lady with a book of spells coming to get me."

That night Cecelia did learn how to talk. 



 Beatrice kept awake on coffee and read a book in Cecelia's nursery with the lights on. In case Cecelia has anymore nightmares...

 Tbc...
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, interesting this chapter. I wonder if this Purple Pixie is gonna succeed, I hope not!

    ReplyDelete