Friday, August 1, 2014

Attack of the Preggos and A Birthday.


As we last left off with a pregnant Ariel.. so we are continue from the next few days after that.


Beatrice ran off to work. 

While Agatha was starting her first cookbook. After work Beatrice got promoted to Wing woman. 
 
  So to celebrate her new promotion she invited over Russel to Varg's tavern. 
 
  One thing led to another...Back at home. 
 
 
  Meanwhile Agatha was at the park visiting her new baby sister Tessa. (Story progression named.)



 Agatha scooped her up in her arms.  "Tickle tickle!" Agatha said playfully to the toddler.


Here's a close up of Tessa.  
 
 She has Ariel's skin, Arnie's Hair, Eyes, ears, and forehead, and Ariel's nose? Very interesting looking girl.

After she came home Agatha thought it was time to talk to Beatrice about her love life... 


  "So what's this I here about you and the warlock?"




 "Mom.. Yes, it's true. I am not going to deny it or lie it's all true. I am happy with him. I am sorry if you disapprove." 


 "I am just asking you to be safe. Make sure he doesn't get in the way of your life long dreams. If- " Agatha stopped herself.. "You're grown up I am not gonna to argue about it we decided to let bygones be bygones so that's how it's going to be when I see him." 


 "I'm still going to make it to the stars don't you worry about that mom. I am still going to be focused on my career dreams besides I am not quite ready for a wedding yet- and probably won't be for a long long time." 


  "Besides no matter what happens I am here for you mom." 

  The two hugged. 


  A little later Beatrice went back to working out hard. 


  Then started doing more aerobics down stairs.


 Agatha stared at her daughter.. "From noise I have heard from your room you have gotten enough exercise. >:|"

Later that night Beatrice notice Agatha was one day away from her Elder birthday. 

 So Beatrice decided to throw a surprise birthday for her mother.

Meanwhile Agatha was dreaming of it. 

The next morning the party guest came!  

 Seems like Ariel is pregnant again and with a new hairdo. I have to give her back her hat when I can. 

Beatrice and Russel were flirting in the yard.  


Seems we have attack of the pregnant women here! This is odd I didn't know Ava was dating anybody.. O_o 

 Rose and Beatrice played Foosball before it was time for Aggie to blow out her cake candles.

Then the time came.. 

Sparkle, sparkle.  

  Before edit. 

  After edit. 

 Tbc..

Will Agatha retire? Or keep on cooking being the workaholic that she is? When will story progression stop with pregnant women? When will Beatrice have a little one of her own? Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love the surprises of Story Progression in our game!
    Congratulations to the Wing Woman promotion !

    ReplyDelete