Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Warning, a Birthday, and New change.

As we last left off Ethan got cut from his message from the beyond. Let's start off from there.

So Cecelia waited for him to come back. After night.

Till one day he came back.

"So what took you so long to give me this big message..."

"My apologies Cecelia. The great Alpha Wolf in the sky kept me in the beyond for a little longer then I had anticipated."

"Great Alpha wolf in the sky? "

"The lord of all werewolves living and dead yes. But enough about the great beyond,  I have to tell Delilah now that her teen years are upon maybe in great danger."

"Great danger? How so?"

"When Diana had died.. she put a curse on Keaton bounding him to that island until she can get reborn once more."


"The reaper confirmed this with Keaton. But the Reaper also said when her rebirth reaches a certain age that he will rip away from this island and to very town that her rebirth is in so they can settle the their dispute once in and for all."

"I thank you for this warning. I will be watching out for a such a vampire. But my protection spell around this home will teleport the danger away."


"I also have a wooden stake and some garlic ready for him if by chance-"

"This is all fine and well. But part of Diana's spell is that Keaton can only die by her hands and her's alone. Keaton is untouchable by the rest of us."

"Diana was a woman out for revenge. Delilah hasn't forgotten the wrong Keaton has done nor his betrayal. Even if you keep Keaton away from your home. Delilah will eventually come to him. Diana was a determined woman out for revenge. I feel Delilah will come looking for him she's still very angry about my death and our old crew's. "

"Thank you so much for this information Ethan. I will be keeping a good eye on Delilah and her development. If you don't mind I'll be putting you to rest at the cemetery now."

"Of course. I'll be willing to go... I don't want intrude on your lives any longer. One must live in the present. Tell Delilah that for me: tell her I wish she has a good life this time around."

"I will."

Years have went by things have been rather quiet.  No Keaton, no more deaths in the family.

Delilah has been a happy little girl. Who's was being raised by a mother and two fathers. She still played pranks once in a while.

"I don't know Pal.. I think you'd look better with purple hair."

"Just don't put hair dye in the shower anymore kiddo."

"...But it was a improvement!"

"I said no more."

"Fine. You do know I love you daddy Pal."

"Not helping you case much there kiddo."  She still got put in time out that day.

Later..

The day came for Delilah's 13th birthday.

All the usual party guest came.

Delilah closed her eyes and made a wish. The would make Elliot and Cecelia cringe.

Time came for Delilah to age into..

Before edit. She took after Cecelia and got the light sleeper trait.

After Edit.

Sometime after Delilah's birthday party. Cecelia has been doing shopping at Aleister's Elixirs and some deep soul searching. She knew it wasn't right to mess with nature but she hoped fate and karma will forgive her for this.

"Mom, I been doing some shopping and some thinking. So I have a found some Elixirs at a pretty good price-"

"Cecelia Rose! What are you doing?"

Cecelia threw the fountain of youth Elixer at her mother a weird change came over her and then she appeared as a woman in the Adult stage.

"Cecelia I-"

"Mom one more thing." Cecelia cut off her mother and threw the next Elixir."

Beatrice now has a pair of fairy wings.

Beatrice after a little editing.

"Mom I am sorry. But I couldn't bare the thought of losing you. Then there was dad to consider he has forever you didn't... However now atleast you two have a few hundred more years together."

"Oh, Cecelia no need to apologize for making your old mother young.  Thank you for this Cecelia Rose. Just do me the favor and use fountain of youth on yourself and your siblings one day."

"I will do just that one day..."

"Good."

Meanwhile...


After seven hundred years of waiting the old Vampire got pulled away from the island that has been his prison for so long.

After so long he has forgotten about the Sims Queen of England's treasure. She was dead by now anyway. This was now about revenge. Revenge for keeping him on that cursed island for so so long.

Little did Keaton know Delilah was already working on her magic and getting ready for him.
She also without her mother's knowing took Ethan back from the cemetery.  She knew it was wrong but she felt like he had to be apart of this plan to.

"I am getting ready for you Keaton. Watch out."

To be continued.

7 comments:

  1. wow...so much happened. I'm glad Ethan gave Cece the warning. This family just can't have peace. :( Dee I think is more Diana than her own person. Diana's spirit is very strong, I wonder if she'll figure out a spell to make Ethan human again.

    Can't wait to see what happens with Keaton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only the future knows what's going to happen with Ethan's spirit. Diana seems to pulling the strings in Delilah's mind. Hopefully once Keaton is kept care of maybe she'll be "free" her anger.. but only time can tell. Thank you for reading.

      Delete
  2. Whoa big chapter! Ok so Delilah is basically under Diana's control and is the only person who can kill Keaton. It's too bad Delilah can't ship Keaton off to the Isle of the Midnight Sun too. I know you said we wouldn't see it again but doesn't that place have only 1 hour of darkness and is Sunny all the time. Keaton should love it there! LOL!

    Ok seriously now, it sounds like Diana is in control of Delilah so hopefully she will be able to take care of Keaton once and for all. Keeping fingers crossed for that.

    Loved the fact that Cecelia turned her mother into a fairy, now we don't lose Bea anytime soon :)

    Can't wait for the next update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. No I can't use that island no more or else I'd have a full island by generation E's time! Yes we won't lose Bea for awhile : ) Russel is pretty thrilled about that one to. Yes Delilah is very determined about getting rid of Keaton we'll see that in the up coming updates.

      Delete
  3. I'm still so stun, I'm slowly processing every thing that had happened. Sad Agatha died, but very happy Bea is now young again and a fairy to boot.

    Delilah's story is going to be a great one. Can wait to see her facing of to the vamp. He did ruin her previous life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading. : ). Yes, I couldn't let Bea go to. So she's a fairy now. So she and Russel will have a good long while together. Yes, I am looking forward to moving on to Delilah's story and the start of generation E myself.

      Delete
  4. Interesting backstory you created for Delilah. I wonder if she'll be able to bring Ethan back to life and, most of all, if she'll have the power to kill Keaton. It'll depend on how much of Diana's power she still have.

    ReplyDelete