Monday, August 18, 2014

A Wedding and A Birth.


 As we last left off they came back home from China. Cecelia fulfilled her lifetime wish. Both she and Pal had their adult birthdays.

Let's start off from a week after.

The day of the wedding came pretty quickly.  Cecelia already had her wedding gown picked out.















Pal had his Tux picked out.



 Delilah decided to come in her prom dress because she thought she looked amazing in it.



 The couple picked out the same wedding chapel Cecelia's parents got married in.



 Very few people had actually came to much to the couple's shock.


Elliot did come however even though he wasn't invited. But he came to show respect and support for the couple and the mother of his child.

"Dad. Why are you waring that ridiculous hat?"

"I lost a bet to Julie."


 "Dad, don't make bets with a witch! We always win."

Elliot just lightly laughed it off.



 Beatrice also came. But explained Russel couldn't make it he got sick with the invisible glitch cold.

 Delilah was bragging about how she helped Pal pick out the ring.



 Beatrice watched in the back with Delilah as the couple went to the alter.




 They said their vows.

Pal was first.

"Cecelia Rose Burnbright, you are my first, my only love. You were my first best friend. You were my first kiss. My first everything since the time you made me real; We came into this world together, you had me since toy hood. I want to spend forever with you. I will love you, hold you and honor you, I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you, In health and sickness. Through despair and success. For all the days of my life."

 Cecelia's turn.


"Pal Burnbright. You were always there for me when times were tough. Threw my nightmares, my fears.  You where there for me when I was being stubborn and stupid. You helped me raise a slightly troubled, but still a wonderful daughter. Despite her not being your blood. Pal you, have been my best friend, playmate, and confidante. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible....I promise to be there threw sickness and health. For better or worse. Forsaking all others till death do us part."



 They sealed it with a kiss. Mister and Mrs Burnbright everybody!


 When everything was over with the three of them went home.



 When Pal and Cecelia were home they wasted no time on getting to there wedding night.


 Over the next few weeks Cecelia began to get sick.




 After throwing up so many times.



 Cecelia went to the doctor to confirm she was indeed pregnant with her second child.


 Cecelia wondered how this was possible she and Pal were always careful. Then she flashed back to that one time... they just risked it.




 She promptly told Pal the news.

Pal was thrilled none the less, a child of their own.


 Over the course of the nine months Cecelia has been tired.


 Just like when she was pregnant with Delilah she was fainting in unsual places.


 (I have no idea why... Cecelia was like this both pregnancies despite getting plenty of sleep. Glitch? Or pregnancy symptom added in game.)



 She even told Delilah the news. She was happy for them.

"Well atleast  this one comes out of somebody you love...."

"Hey! If I had to do it all over again. I wouldn't change anything." Cecelia answered back.

"I wasn't sure I could love you at first sure.  When I saw your little face. I just loved you from first sight Delilah and I wouldn't trade you away for anything."

Mother and daughter hugged. "Sorry for doubting that mom. ...It'll be fun to be a big sister again."

Cecelia slightly laughed.. "That's more like. No stealing candy from this one though."

"Mom, I am still sticking with my defense! Newborns have no business with a lollipop that big."

One day Cecelia took Delilah to alchemy shop. Delilah insisted she would hate it there.. But Cecelia insisted otherwise.


 While Cecelia was cosigning more gems.


 Delilah spent hours at the Alchemy station... She decided that Alchemy wasn't so bad after all and rolled her lifetime wish to be Alchemy Artisan.



 When Cecelia got home she went into labor.

Pal called a cab he was to frantic to drive and Cecelia was in more pain then last time she gave birth.


After fourteen hours of labor.

They welcomed little Desmond into the world born Brave like Pal and Good like Cecelia.

To be continued.

Next up: Delilah's young adult birthday and Graduation stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely wedding. So glad Pal and Cecelia finally got married, and even if there were few people. Elliot showed his support. This will be good for the family, it show he does not care that Pal will now legally be Delilah's steph dad. Wish them all the happiness they deserve it. And now they have a little one of there own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the wedding and the vows were beautiful. Congrats on Baby Desmond, can't wait to see more pics of him. I guess Eliot was the wedding crasher here, don't you just love when the game sends the right people over! That worked perfectly with the story, it was good that he was there to show his support.

    Love this chapter and I can't wait to see what happens with Delilah when she is on her own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. What a lovely wedding. Congrats to them for that and on baby Desmond! I enjoyed the talk Cece and De had. I love how your parent/child relationships are portrayed! Always so supportive, no matter what it's very warming to see.

    De is gonna need that open relationship and love from her parents to take on Keaton. I just hope she remembers they can help her instead of thinking she needs to handle it on her own.

    ReplyDelete