Saturday, August 2, 2014

China Vacation and Lifetime Wish Done!

As we last left off Cecelia wanted to take a trip to China let's start off from there.

So Cecelia packed her moon stone and they left just the three of them to the wonderful country of China. 


 The first thing these three ladies did was check out the Martial arts academy. 

 Cecelia was pretending the martial arts dummy was Naria. 

 "Take that!"

When she and Grandma Agatha got skilled enough they done some friendly sparring. 




Cecelia won 2 to 1.

Meanwhile Beatrice spent time with the gym equipment. 


 But they did spend quality time together like reading. 

 They've went swimming together. 

 Cecelia spent a good time in China putting good luck spells on the locals. 


 Cecelia and Grandmother Agatha were over local recipes they have learned. 

 Before the women knew it was time to go back home.

Beatrice wasted no time to going to Russel's to show how much she has missed him.




 While the twins didn't want to see there parents get loveable they went outside to talk. 


Calvin asked his sister to send a little luck his way. 

So of course she put a good luck charm on him as well.

In other news Agatha received a reward in cooking.  

 
 Later the next day

Cecelia woke up in a place she did not recognize. 

 "Where am I?" She asked kinda of hazy of everything.

Meanwhile... 

Naria just hatched the perfect plan... "This will work!" She laughed.

Naria got rid of her pixie wings and purple skin...  

 She did the same makeover with her son Elliot.. however they are still purple pixie's just with their wings and skin hidden.

If she can convince Cecelia that this was all real.. this was the real.. the true reality.

That she will have Elliot and Cecelia married by their young adult birthdays and a grandchild will be soon after! It was perfect with Elliot now under her control or so she may think...


She's now attacking Cecelia in her waking state when she is nowhere near the moonstone. However to everyone else it will look like Cecelia is talking with herself.

Now she has to greet her waking guest.

"Hello there deary... sleep well?" 

 "Who are you? Where am I?" Cecelia recognized from the outfit who this is. Naria may have changed her skin and hid her wings but she saw right threw the facade.

However she decided to play along. Playing along may just get Cecelia to find out this plan of hers and try to beat her at her own game ahead of time. 


 "Silly Cecelia do I have to take back to the mental hospital? You're Cecelia Burnbright the future Cecelia Murdoch.. don't you remember? You're arranged to get married to my son.. Your parents sent you here to get better acquainted to your to betrothed."

"Oh..."

"Now, now.. go meet my son he's been waiting for you all day." Naria pushed Cecelia out to the kitchen. "Now you two get to know each other better while I go to work."

Meanwhile...

Everything Cecelia was saying looked like this. 

 Just like she was talking to nobody but herself... 

 
When Cecelia was in the Kitchen she experienced her first Kiss.. 

 They knew it was wrong but it was the voodoo at work making it feel right.

She broke from the love spell shortly after though... 



 "Yuck! My first kiss was to you!"

"Hey I am not that bad." Elliot snapped back offended.

"This isn't right.." Cecelia said to herself.

"You're right this isn't right." Elliot replied back to Cecelia surprise.

Cecelia didn't know how to respond.. "Can I speak to you some place where my mother won't hear?" Elliot asked.

"Of course." 

 Elliot explained everything to Cecelia.. everything from Voodoo dolls to the spells to change their appearance.

"My mother is insane. I am not sure how to stop her." 

 "Okay.." Cecelia stopped and thought about the matter at hand. "I think I have a plan. But I am going to need your help to end all of this once and for all." 


 Cecelia whispered the plan into Elliot's ear.

Elliot came up with a few more ideas. 

Cecelia smiled, "I like that using her own spells against her."  

 
"I am in." Elliot stated... "I have two conditions."

"What would that be?!" The young witch demanded to know. 

"When this is all said and done. When I go into your reality you speak on my behalf of the witches council tell them I have been helping you. That I have committed no crimes." 

"I agree with this condition. What is the other?"

"You get me opposite personality Elixir. All purple Pixie's are born with Evil and Mean spirited traits. Well I wanna change... I'll be last one left when this all over and I don't want to go threw life bitter." 

"It's going to take me a bit of studying to learn that Elixir. But it's a deal!"

All the meanwhile... 

    Beatrice achieved her lifetime wish of becoming an Astronaut. Well she did promise Russel she would marry him after getting to the top of her career.

Tbc...

1 comment:

  1. Omg, looks like Naria'll never give up! Things are getting a little dangerous to Cecelia. I only hope she'll soon realise this.

    ReplyDelete