Saturday, August 2, 2014

Skills Taught, A birthday, More Nightmares

As we last left off Cecelia was getting nightmares. Let's start from there huh?

On Beatrice's day off she took Cecelia to the park to learn how to walk.


 "Come on Cecelia you can do it." 




 "You're learning fast!" 

 "You are doing very good sweetie." 

 That same evening Cecelia Rose did indeed learn how to walk. 


 With Rose in her military clothes in the picture.. got to witness the event.

Just before bedtime that night Cecelia played more n more with her special toy grandma Terra got her for her birthday. 

 Telling the toy about the crazy purple lady with the book.

Cecelia went to sleep that night with her toy Pal standing watch. Thankfully there were no nightmares that night. 

 But instead in the morning there was a burglar there instead! 

 Beatrice being a protective mother and a high ranking military officer step right into action! Before I could snap a pic of her attacking... 

 She got him from behind! 



Beatrice won that fight!




 "NOW GET OUT OF HERE! Before you really meet the worse side of me." 

 O_O Then something odd happened he vanished. 
"That's right I beat you into nothingness!" Beatrice seemed rather proud of it.

Beatrice walked over to her baby to see if she was alright.

"Aw, don't worry sweet Pea. Everything is fine."
  

 She took the toddler down stairs for some breakfast before Beatrice had to go off to work. 

"Come on Cecelia Rose, you can eat this it's grandma's cooking."  

Cecelia seemed to like Grandma's cooking once she tried it.  

 The sink broke down. No need to call a repairman with Beatrice around. 

 After work came Cecelia's nightly potty training lessons. 

 Beatrice like any mother or father hated this part. 

 But one night Cecelia finally got the hang of it. 

The day of the twins birthday Beatrice got promoted to top gun.  

Agatha organized a small party at their house. Russel brought Calvin with him.  

 Since Cecelia is the oldest she got to blow out the candles first. 

Before edit.  

 Cecelia after edit. 

 Now Calvin's turn. 

 Who aged up. 

 Now let's edit him. 

 Much better and according to CAS he gained the bot fan trait.

Instead of making over the nursery. Cecelia insisted on sleeping in Grandma Agatha's bed with Grandma. She claimed she liked the effects hover bed. But she truth be told she felt safer with Agatha. 


To bad she was dreaming of that house again.. only this time things are different. 

 Purple Pixie found the spell she was looking for. 

 Cecelia was there with the purple Pixie.

"Oh, no! It's Naria." 

 "Hello there Granddaughter of Merlin." 

 "You may have gotten away from me last life time but this time. You are not leaving!"

 "I am not little anymore Pixie! You don't scare me!" 

 "You're going to marry son weather you like it or not. I only need one child from you and my son. The clone drone potion will do the rest.. then I'll have an army of the most powerful pixies in the-" 


Cecelia stomp her foot, "It's not going to happen! It's not going to happen!"

The young child woke up. 


 She didn't want to tell her mom and dad of these dreams. They might think she was crazy and send her away. She was afraid of being sent away so she told the only person she could trust her Imaginary friend Pal. 


She often told him her secrets, she played with him as much as possible. 

 He helped her keep awake so the nightmares won't come anymore.

Of course one day after school.. she passed out from little to no sleep. 

 She was back there again... 

 "I told you I'd pull you back here." Naria hissed. 

 
"Whatever." Cecelia snapped back. 

 "I am going to be a great and powerful witch! Just like my daddy the warlock, just like my grandfather Merlin! Who wiped most of your kind out of existence! I got rid of you once in the past! I can do it again pixie." 


"Don't even bring that up! It took me 296 years to get Ambrosia to be resurrected. Do you really think I am going to go down without a fight?" 

 
Purple Pixie found the spell she was looking for.


Cecelia was there with the purple Pixie.

"Oh, no! It's Naria."


"Hello there Granddaughter of Merlin."


"You may have gotten away from me last life time but this time. You are not leaving!"


"I am not little anymore Pixie! You don't scare me!"


"You're going to marry son weather you like it or not. I only need one child from you and my son. The clone drone potion will do the rest.. then I'll have an army of the most powerful pixies in the-"


Cecelia stomp her foot, "It's not going to happen! It's going to happen!"

The young child woke up.


She didn't want to tell her mom and dad of these dreams. They might think she was crazy and send her away. She was afraid of being sent away so she told the only person she could trust her Imaginary friend Pal.


She often told him her secrets, she played with him as much as possible.


He helped her keep awake so the nightmares won't come anymore.

Of course one day after school.. she passed out from little to no sleep.


She was back there again...


"I told you I'd pull you back here." Naria hissed.


"Whatever." Cecelia snapped back.


"I am going to be a great and powerful witch! Just like my daddy the warlock, just like my grandfather Merlin! Who wiped most of your kind out of existence! I got rid of you once in the past! I can do it again pixie."



"Don't even bring that up! It took me 296 years to get Ambrosia to be resurrected. Do you really think I am going to go down without a fight?"


"Whatever! I did it once I can do it again. I can get past your traps."

Everything stopped when Naria's son Elliot walked into the argument. 
 "This who you want me to marry mother? She looks ugly." 
 "Look who's talking grape boy!" Cecelia huffed. 
 "What do I get out of this deal mother?" 
 "If you do this for me... you get a shiny red car on your 16th birthday."

"No!" Elliot protested, "I want half the power this marriage would bring." Elliot demanded. 


"Oh, fine." Naria agreed. 


"Forget both of you!" 


Cecelia woke up with a major headache. She didn't know what to do, or who to tell. She was afraid so very very afraid.. that nobody would believe her. After all this only happens when she sleeps.. never when she is awake. She is really dreaming this? Or is it real?

Cecelia cannot tell at all. Cecelia hears other voices to, ones she doesn't want to think about right now. They're almost as bad as the pixies but not as realistic.

The little witch that very day gave her best friend a special potion. 
 "Grandma Terra said this will make you real Pal!" 
Cecelia was relieved this one thing that was for real her imaginary friend Pal.
  
 Grandmother Terra told he will come to protect her later in life. Cecelia wasn't sure exactly how can he? But Cecelia was more concerned with hiding him now then Pal protecting her.

Cecelia hid Pal in varies places around the house she didn't want mommy to make him leave.

Later that same night she went to her father's home. Figuring daddy will be there to protect her if something went wrong when she went to sleep. 
First thing she did however was give her twin a big hug.  
"Daddy, you're like a knight strong and brave.. there was a.. umm.. a monster under Grandma's hover bed tonight. Can I sleep over here?"

Russel can tell by looking at her she hasn't got much sleep in awhile.  
He can tell it was something other then a monster under her bed... that was a cover.
But instead of digging further that little girl needed her rest.  
 After her reading her story he kissed her on the forehead goodnight. 


Then Russel stood up guarding. 
 He was setting protection spells all around Cecelia that night so she can sleep threw the night.

He'll talk to her in the morning. For tonight that little girl was getting her rest she desperately needed. While her father was drinking invigorating elixir to stay awake in case of any purple pixie's coming into there reality.

Tbc..


1 comment:

  1. Poor Cecelia... She's so young and has already sunch a troubled life...
    But somehoe I think she's the power to handle it. She seens to be powerful.

    ReplyDelete