Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pirates and First Words

Note: This chapter would have been easier if I had island paradise. But since I don't, and money is tight with me. I am using the lonely island made by Rflong13. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8018745# for the background story Delilah's past life as the pirate Queen Diana. I hope you enjoy this chapter. 



As we last left off Delilah was a toddler. Dreaming about pirates. Let's start off from there huh?

Little Delilah's powers are developing fast. 



 

 While Delilah quietly practiced magic with her toy. Mommy sat down with a Novel Russel sent her. He said it had alot to do with a past life of Delilah's and that Cecelia should be aware in-case of any old ghost come to haunt her child's present lifetime. 

 The most treacherous pirate that ever sailed the seven seas. Was not a man, like Black Beard, Captain Kidd, or not even the famous Captain Black Sparrow. Though Diana Trap, was a different type of pirate. Quite different in fact." 


 She kept her hair short and wore a "Man's" garb. As her way of keeping the order and telling her crew that she was equal to any man there. However being a purple witch, she wasn't afraid of using her powers of keeping her crew of rag tag misfits inline.

 Her two right hand men. Were Ethan Holmam her first mate. 


 Of course he wasn't no ordinary man he was indeed a werewolf. 


 Then there was of course the ship's doctor Keaton Delvalle, a vampire and double spy for the Queen of Sims England. 


 Of course it wasn't until to late did Diana learn where Keaton's true loyalty was. After Keaton, took the royal Army on to her Pirate ship the "Avalon." and wiping out the majority of her crew. Diana and her first mate of course fought the rest of them off saving the treasure. She casted a spell that put the three of them on a deserted island. 


Of course they hid the treasure while they had Keaton knocked out. They were going to punish him for his betrayal together, once they had wooden stake that is. 

"We're in this till the bitter end Ethan." Diana said as she stroked her hand across Ethan's cheek.

"I knew what I signed up for the moment I met you Diana. I would do anything for you my lady..." Diana tried to get the subject of deaths off their minds but the only come back she can think. "Well if we die tonight. We die richer then any man or woman has ever been!"
 
  Of course he wasn't only her first mate but lover and secret husband as well.

  They stayed on the island of the course of a week. One fine day when Diana was knocked out... Over powered by there Vampire foe.

Keaton and Ethan had their confrontation.  

"I can read your mind you dolt. Now tell me where the treasure is."

"Like I am betraying my lady's trust. Nor I will you get the information out of me. I doubt you can read my mind or else you would have had the royal treasure by now traitor."  

"Come on I will show you the way of Pain!"

"I will beat the truth out of you one way or the other wolf."
  
 Despite having a werewolf's strength.. Ethan lost the fight. 

 But Keaton beat Ethan to hard. 

Ethan fell over and died.  






 That very morning Diana confronted Keaton. "Where's Ethan?!"

"I will tell you where: But first tell me where the Royal Family's treasure is-"

"Not good enough traitor!" 

She casted a haunting curse on Keaton only to learn a horrible truth. Her husband is now among the dead. 

  Heartbroken, after having lost her crew, her husband, everything that meant anything to her. They all gave up their lives to protect her. She could not find the strength to go on much longer. 


With a heavy heart she ate the poison apple that she managed to conjure on hand. 

 With Diana's dying breath she cursed Keaton bounded him to this island. To forever be haunted by those he betrayed. Until she can get reborn into a stronger a body and then he will die by her hands and her's alone.  

She gladly went with the reaper. So she can be reunited with her lover once more and the crew the died fighting for their cause.
  
 Cecelia put down the book. "How depressing.. Not even that well written." Then Cecelia remembered why she was reading the Novel to begin with.

"Well my little Delilah we are going to be focused on the present life we are living right now. If any Vampires or Werewolf ghost come lurking about I will be ready."

She picked up Delilah and sat her down to teach her how to talk.

However her first sentence disturbed Cecelia greatly. 

 "I know the reaper! I call by his first name Grim."

A mysterious Urn appeared in Great Grandma Agatha's bedroom that very evening. 

 Tbc.. 

1 comment:

  1. What a sad story and what a first sentence! I think I can guess who this mysterious urn belongs to...

    ReplyDelete