Friday, August 1, 2014

Arrived in Moonlight falls

As we last left off they were sleeping on the decision.

The next morning after Beatrice made a stop at the cemetery. 


  She picked up her father's ashes without telling Agatha. 

 They told Ariel, Arnie, and Ava they were ready to go to the alternate universe Moonlight falls after hours of talking it over. Aggie and Beatrice felt it was for the best to help out. 

 So the family left in a flash.

Ariel and Arnie being the good parents they always are bought their Daughter and Granddaughter a new home. 


 That came complete with a children's playground.

More importantly a fully furnished nursery. 


  Perhaps Arnie and Ariel knew about the babies in Beatrice's future.  

 A work out room and recreation room.

Beatrice wasted no time to remodel her new room because she felt to old for a little girls room. 

  While getting settled in Beatrice got a call from a much older warlock asking to meet her after work. 

  Meanwhile Agatha was thanking her mom for buying the new home. 

  "Mom not that I am not grateful.  But why did you pick a home with a nursery? It's just me and Beatrice living there after all." 



 Ariel let Agatha in on the situation. But advised her daughter to be supportive after all she did agree with Russel to keep the past in the past. 


Meanwhile! 


  Beatrice made it to flight officer! Man she is speeding threw this life time wish. Only 5 more promotions to go. 


 Beatrice: Ah, you must have found out about my love for men in uniform. You look handsome however.

Hours of flirting and spending time together. Getting to re-known one another.
 Beatrice did ask Russel to go Study.
 She wasn't quite ready for marriage but a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship she can handle right now.
A few more hours later it lead to this.. Weather Russel charmed her enough or maybe Beatrice felt she was ready no matter.  

Sometime after that...

Beatrice felt awkward.

She wished her father's ghost had come at less awkward time.

"So hey.. dad." 

   Ameen seemed okay enough.

"So hows death been to you?" The only question Beatrice think of at that moment in time when she had so many others.

"Can't complain... I accidentally put myself here. I guess your too old now for me to be chasing boys out of your room." Ameen lightly joked.  

 "If your talking about Russel we're happy together!"

Her father just looked at her and said.. "Fine but if he's ever unfaithful he will have a haunting he will never forget. "

"Fair enough.." Beatrice said not wanting to argue during her first meeting with her father.

"Just one important word advice though before I go back."

"What would that be?"

"If anybody offers you a jelly bean. Just say NO. Say NO. I don't care how tasty they may look." 

 "Mom told me that same message years ago, but I have missed you." She hugged her father before he had to leave to netherworld.

"I am sorry I wasn't around Beatrice but I will visiting now and again."

Meanwhile..

Agatha was talking to her mother Ariel who had surprise of her own. 


As Ariel complained about how much pregnancy hurt... "Well I am surprised you finally are." Agatha replied. "Consider I was a genetically engineered baby that you and dad made in the future. Ava, however was born out of your counterparts. This will be your first natural born baby." 

 "Hello there little brother or sister. This your older sister Agatha.. I just wanted to tell you that I will love you very very much."

What will Ariel's and Arnie's new baby will look like? Since story progression had it's own plans when I stopped controlling them. Will Agatha be completely supportive of her daughter's new relationship? Will Agatha see her dead Husband's ghost? At what promotion will Beatrice make it to before I finally hit the try for a baby option?

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Cute update. :) Isn't Story Progression funny? Can't wait to see what Ariel and Arnie have and how things work out for Beatrice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, say NO to the jelly bean, no matter how good they may be. I already lost a Sim eating them...
    Ariel looks cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete