Friday, August 15, 2014

Prom Night, A proposal, Lifetime wish completed.

 The weeks went by and Delilah has been quite. Done her homework, kept on the honor roll. Heck, being a genius these things came quite easy to Delilah.

She didn't back talk her mother, nor did she seek out vampires. But instead she did her chores and kept good and quite.

Because of everything calming down around the Burnbright household. Cecelia had no trouble in allowing Delilah to go to the prom.



 To Delilah's surprise she was dominated prom queen!  But the prom King rejected her offer for a dance. Instead of taking it in stride. She just beat him up. How dare he.. deny her a dance!

Shockingly she didn't get in trouble for it.


 The Prom went on for hours.. she just danced by herself. Sure she may have felt lonely, but watching Prom King dance with a limp more then made up for it.



 All in all it was eventful night she'll never forget. She thought that white dress of her's made her look great!

When the weekend finally came Pal and took Cecelia to China to celebrate their anniversary as a couple. Cecelia insisted Delilah come with them. She didn't want to come home to no wild parties. Not that she didn't trust Elliot to watch over their daughter it's just Elliot spoiled Delilah like crazy and would let certain behavior slide. That just won't do.




When they arrived in China after everyone got settled in. Pal took Cecelia to the temple of Heaven.





 He took her the highest level of the temple.





 "Cecelia out all the years we spent together I have loved you, I will always love you.  I wish I had asked you this sooner. "


"Will you marry me?"



 He pulled out a beautiful Diamond and Sapphire ring. (Following Delilah's advice.)




 She was so in much shock she couldn't speak. But she did manage to say Yes!



 They pulled each other into a embrace.


 All the meanwhile...



 Delilah was enjoying the latest Novel by Corrina King.  Just trying to keep out of trouble.

Until she heard a boy comment. "Ha, she looks like ugly grape person."


 Delilah stood up and confronted him.  "You better apologize. If you do.. I'll let you off the hook."

"Apologize? What can you do Grape Girl!"

"That tears it!"





 "There now you're uglier then me.  Good luck getting a girl to kiss you now."

The boy growled, "Change me back."

"No. Maybe now you'll learn not to insult strangers."

"Change me back now you little-"

"Hmm, maybe a fire blast will shut you up."




 "DELILAH BURNBRIGHT! YOU PUT DOWN THAT WAND RIGHT NOW!"

"Mom he insulted me-"

"I don't care you put down that wand!"



 Cecelia did the right thing and turned back the young man.



"It'll take a minute before you return back to normal. " Cecelia informed the boy.




 "Mom I can't believe you turned him back."

"Delilah you just can't fly off the handle every time someone says something you don't like.  That kinda of behavior can get your powers ripped from you or land you in prison! Or worse!"


 "But mom-"

"What if you would have killed him with fire? What then? That would have been prison. You're going to be a young adult soon and I won't be around to stop you!  I just want you to learn how to manage you're temper."

"Well I would-" Delilah still got cut off.

"I do love you Delilah. You're my little girl. Regardless of your past handling by the way."

"How did you-" She took a few steps back in shock and fear.




"Thank your great great grandparents for informing me.  I am hurt to learn this..  But I want to leave the past in the past. You were born for a far better purpose. Better then the purpose you intended by the way. You're going to do great things with Alchemy."

"I do thank Diana for saving my life by stopping Naria from killing me in childhood. Only thing she did right."

"I also know all about your dealings with Death and his wife Life."

"...I-I- don't know-"


 "Please tell me you'll stop being evil! Or at least tone it down.. dramatically."




 "Also I want you to better learn how to manage your temper. Whenever you get angry beat up something else.. an object. Not the person. Or just walk away until you cool off."


 "I'll try... maybe I just need more disciplined. To better focus?"

  "Mom.."

"What?!"

"You know I am sorry..."

"Don't worry about it... I am glad you have been born. I love you very much. Regardless, of all the torment that led to it."

Later on in the day Cecelia took Delilah to the martial arts academy



 So she can learn some disciplined and maybe to learn it'd be better to take out her anger on Martial arts training dummy then an actual person.



 Delilah seems to be getting the hang of it.


 While Cecelia was keeping things classy and breaking boards in her formal gown. You gotta love that insane trait lol...


 Even after a hard work out she'd master mind plots.


 They went inside to keep on training in doors after night fall. As she was walking by she heard a man say, "Stinky Grape walking."

Now she did remember her mother's words how it's better to walk away. But she felt she can't let him get away with it. Besides she'll take whatever grounding she's going to get for this.





 However Cecelia did change him back. Afterward she gave him a piece of her mind though.



 "You can't go around insulting people!"

"But-"

"It's people like you.. that make regular people go nuts! Even evil. Next time I'll just let her keep you a toad. After so many insults...  a person can snap at any given moment. I was trying to teach my daughter how to control her temper. Jerks like you just make things worse."

He said he was sorry and that he learned his lesson. "Well I am not the one: you should be apologizing to."


 "Thank mom."

"Just don't lose control anymore? It'll take awhile but you'll get there."



 "Glad you were there. I might have chopped him.. while I was at it."

Mother and daughter just talked for the longest while.




 After so many hours Delilah gave her mother and Pal alone time. While she just went at the training dummy some more.




 The next morning she called her father long distance to let him know everything is okay.



 Delilah even congratulated Pal on her mom saying yes.

A little while later Cecelia and Pal were discussing wedding plans.



 Cecelia didn't want to run off and Elope. She insisted on getting married in Moonlight in falls with family and friend around.

Before they knew it was time to come home to Moonlight Falls.

Cecelia got phone calls to cure tourist and family members from toadification and Tragic clown syndrome.

So she did...


 Eventually she reached her 12 people and made her liftime wish of mystic healer.


She also had surprise birthday she forgot about her 40th birthday being here.




After slight editing...


The meanwhile the same happened to Pal..



To be continued..

Up next: A wedding. Stay tuned.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I had so many pics of Cecelia healing people that I didn't post them all here sorry about that. She did make her lifetime wish!  I had originally planned a town wide zombie attack but it took long for me to organize.. So this had to do. Thank you every one for reading.


9 comments:

  1. "I also know all about your dealings with Death and his wife Life"

    Now where did I hear that name before? Oh I know LIFE! Absolutely love it and I love Delilah/Diana she is a gutsy one now isn't she? Loved what she did with that idiot, but Cecelia was right she can not abuse her powers for her own safety. Too bad that zombie attack did not work out that would have been awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad you like that. In some of my way way way older stories that have nothing to do with the sims Life and Death are a married couple lol. So I incorporated that here. After the big battle. We will all get to meet Life for the first time as Delilah has a deal with her. Yes, the Zombie attack to long to organize. Thank you for reading.

      Delete
  2. D thought she was keeping her mother in the dark, she forgot about her great grandparents and their knowledge of all things. I'm glad Cece talked to her and let her know that her actions needed to change. Although I would have turned him into a toad as well calling me names LOL

    Death and Life....wonder how that will play out. Can't wait to see the show down between Diana and Keaton.

    Congrats to Cece and Pal on the upcoming wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, D forgot all about that. Yes, Cecelia is trying to be the best mother she can with guiding a daughter with the evil trait threw life. I think any witch would turn people like into Toads. So Cece let it slide this one time. lol... We will see how it will all turn out. I hope everyone will like the interesting results lol. Thank you for reading.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the LTW competition. I totally.forgot Delilah was evil. O LOVE turning Sims into frogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol, so does Delilah she rolls that wish constantly!

      Delete
  4. Hang on LIFE as in Life from SIMSSUPERNATRUALSTORIES.

    Now that is just brilliant.

    You surprise me with this move. Hehe. Just shows what a brilliant writer you are.

    Great Update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We will meet Life face to face in this story first. So I had to put it out there. We've seen her talk to Rosaline but we haven't seen her face... yet.

      Delete
  5. What a shame... Cecelia is trying so hard to guide her daughter but she just won't learn. She's too much into darkness...

    ReplyDelete