Saturday, August 2, 2014

Plans and Teenager Birthdays

Let's start off with the next day of Naria's plan... 

 Elliot was starting to think it was a bad idea to go into their realm. After all Witches/warlocks are natural enemies to the Purple pixie's. He didn't want to go against every warlock/witch in moonlight falls.. that's suicide!

Suppose Naria's plan did work and he did have a baby with Cecelia.. What then if his own child were to turn against him and Naria? The child will be more powerful the him or his mother will of have a mind of his/her own. This supposed child could kill him and his mother really easily.

Her Grandfather Merlin killed thousands of other purple pixie's back in the day.. Right before they put him into a deep sleep.

Many year after his mother and her sisters were killed by Cecelia Rhoads, the direct granddaughter of Merlin in revenge for what they did her brother Copernicus.

Elliot and his mother were the last two purple pixie's alive.

Elliot was conceived by the use of a magical spell Naria used 16 years ago after Naria resurrected herself with ambrosia. It's best not to doom themselves to annihilation.

Beside Cecelia wasn't his type anyway.  In his opinion she is still an ugly witch. 



"Mother.. I think this is a bad idea."  

"You will do as I say! Besides they won't kill us if we're not doing any criminal activity? The witches council is to goody goody for that. If you can get Cecelia underneath a love spell of your own.. Her father won't fight it. If his baby girl is honestly in love. First we have to get rid of her soulmate first-"  

 "Mother this is INSANE! I am not going to risk my life because you want power. I maybe evil, and yes, I think everybody should just drop dead. But I am NOT stupid! I am not going to die because you're on some power and revenge quest!" 


 Enough was enough Naria attack her own teenage son. 



"I won! You'll do as I say."

"No I won't!"

Later...

"Well son I tried to make you do this willingly... But you have elected the way of force." 




 "You're going to do what I say. When I say it now." Naria smiled and let out an evil laugh.

"Now I need a second voo-doo doll to use on dear Cecelia."

Meanwhile...

Pal has became a productive member of the household. Doing his fair share of the chores. 


 He also sleeps up on the third floor for now. 


As the years went by Cecelia has been getting good nights rest.

 
 But she still felt safe with Grandma Agatha and she can't explain why.

As the years went by it came time for Cecelia's, Calvin's, and Pal's 13th birthday.

Beatrice arranged a party for the twins. 


First up Cecelia. Her only wish was for the voices in her head to stop.

She aged into. 



 After Edit. Cecelia is now, Insane, Good (Trait from Beatrice.), Light Sleeper (Trait from Russel), and she rolled the Bookworm trait. 


 Then it was Calvin's turn. 



 Calvin after edit! Calvin has the Loner (From Russel.), Genius (From Beatrice), Bot fan, and now according to CAS he has the athletic trait. 


 Cal and Cecelia will hurt you to keep your eyes open?

Now Pal's turn. 


Pal traits are the following. Good Sense of Humor, Absent minded, technophobe, and Brave. (He will be needing Brave.)  

 
 He aged up into a good looking boy.

Russel bought his daughter the Elegant wand for her birthday. 


 While Beatrice got her a brand new broom. 


 She got a Calvin a car.. but I didn't get a pic of it.

Cecelia wasted no time breaking in that new wand. 


 Until she heard a voice behind her.. "Let nobody tell you this reality is fake." 


 "Hi Great grandma Ariel! What do you mean by that?" 

 "There's a few problems ahead in your journey.. Yes, I know your future. I can't tell you much right now. But there will be people telling you that this what we are living right now is fake. No matter what they say or how real it seems you must know this in the here and now is real."

"....O-kayyy... uh..."

"You will be a great healer one day. But remember don't let anybody persuade you otherwise about what is real and what is not."

"There's two possible ways your future will go. You will either have daughter who will become a great Alchemist."


 "Or a son who will write wonderful music." 


"That sounds all well n good.. Great-Grandma how did you change outfits so fast?"  

 "I didn't-"

"What? Of course you did-"

"If you say so sweetheart."

Later..

"Must have been magic." Cecelia mused to herself. 

"If my powers get strong enough I will be a great magical healer."  

Beatrice always made sure Cecelia did her assignments no matter how much she may have disliked them.

She road her broomstick to school everyday.  

One day while watching television.  

 "Mom I wanna go somewhere.. I have this weekend coming up and-" 

 "Why do you want to leave?" Beatrice asked.

"Grandma is getting to be 90 now and. I just want to spend sometime with you and Grandma. I was thinking we could go to China together. Before you know-"

"Don't say it.. I don't want to think about that Cecelia. But a vacation sounds like a great idea with me, Mom, and you. A girls vacation out on the town. But you are taking that moonstone with you."

"Of course mom. I will take it with me. I don't need those Pixie's causing any more chaos in my current life."


Tbc...

1 comment:

  1. Haha Elliot might be evil but he's not stupid, Naria's plan will most probably fail...
    Congratulations to the kids birthday!

    ReplyDelete