Friday, August 1, 2014

Odd Questions and A Birthday party!

As we last left off Agatha became a elder let's go with next few weeks after that huh?

One morning Agatha asked Beatrice an odd question. 





  "So have you read any good books on child rearing? Or Pregnancy yet?" 

 "Mom why would I need to read any books about that? I am not ready for children yet."

"But the rate you've been at it with Russel. You're going you'll have twins or triplets in no time."

"Mom! I am being safe about it and there is no way I am having multiples even if I did get pregnant. Just because Bonnie had twins doesn't mean I will."

"Well- If you insist that you're not going to give me any grandchildren-"

"Mom- I- I have to go. We'll discuss this when I get back home huh?" 

 Beatrice didn't walk.. But she ran to work that day, wondering what has brought that thought into her mom's mind? Did she really want grandchildren? Or was old age making her act funny? Perhaps she regrets not giving Beatrice a younger brother or sister?

Maybe when she gets back home later tonight her mom will have dropped the subject. Or at least Beatrice hopes that would be the case.

Instead of going home after work that night she went over to Russel's and his mother's home instead. 

  She greeted him with a kiss. 

 
But everything stopped when this little baby Rahdeem (Russel's little brother. Terra's baby.) Caught her attention.

"Aww, Russel why didn't you tell me how cute your little brother is!" 

  "She tickled little Rahdeem." 

  Played with him. "Ohh.. What's this?" 

 "It's the claw Rahdeem! The claw!"

Beatrice sat him down with his bottle.. 


She wondered what it would be like to have a child.. then shook the thought off motherhood wasn't for her. It was for Bonnie, but not for her. 

 Beatrice got interrupted in her thoughts when she heard. "Oh, so it's true you are alive once more!"

"Hi- Mrs. Rhoads?" 

 "It's "Miss. Rhoads" And please call me Terra you always have before you died.. why stop now?"

"Okay fair enough Terra." 

 "So I hear you're going to be a an astronaut? "

"Well I still have many ranks to go threw.. But yes, that is my end goal in life."

"So Terra I have to ask since a Witch/Warlock parent + a fairy parent equals an immortal? Does that mean Rahdeem is immortal as well?"  

 "Well no not exactly. While Rahdeem's father my second husband is a warlock yes, but he wasn't Russel's father. Russel's father his magic plus my own made the immortality in my Russel." Terra replied.

"Who would that be?"

"I am sure you have heard of Merlin? The greatest warlock of them all back in the olden days when I was very young."

"Whoa! Wait a minute you mean the Merlin that-"

"Yes, that Merlin."

"What happened to him?"

"I don't know." 

 "Some say he went back to Avalon to sleep for the longest time. Some say he was killed by the lady of the lake. I don't know what to think... other then he mysteriously vanished one day." 


Beatrice wanted to change the subject seeing how the subject of Merlin made Terra emotional.

"Well atleast you have Russel, Rahdeem, and this newest little one." Beatrice said she felt her stomach. 

  "I am finally getting a girl this time! I know it!" Terra replied. "Hopefully a little fairy this time." 

 It seems Rhoads family has guest.

Meanwhile with Agatha.

"Well even if I don't get grandchildren. I still have younger siblings coming it seems." 

 "Hopefully a baby brother this time!"

After Ariel left Agatha went back to work on another cookbook. 

 Despite being an elder Agatha made no plans to retire. She worked hard for position for five star chef and as far as she is concerned she will stay one until the die she passes away.

As time rolled by Beatrice and Agatha still lived a quiet life. Agatha dropped the subject of grandchildren. Agatha's basic thinking is.. eventually it's going to happen sooner or later. She'll eat life fruit to be to stick around when it finally does happen.


In other news Beatrice made it to fighter Pilot.

So she took Russel on a date to celebrate. This is what happens when you woo hoo in the Travel Llama. 

I guess Beatrice wore Russel out in there.

  So they decided to watch the stars together. 
 Sharing secrets whilst looking at the stars.

The next day the time came for Beatrice's adult birthday! So Agatha invited all the guest! 


While Beatrice was walking home from work Agatha had made the arrangements. 

 Bea, got quickly into her formal gown while walking to this surprise but she was very none the less.

Meanwhile the President of witches Holly was giving a local genie tips on how to cure The Glitch cold. 

  Then came to the time for Beatrice to age up... 

 Tbc..

1 comment:

  1. Merlin? I was also wondering if you're talking about "that" Merlin lol. I wonder what happened to him in your story!
    Rhoads Is the one with black long hair? She reminds me of Snow White, especially when she was wearing that dress

    ReplyDelete