Saturday, August 2, 2014

Moonstone Cure.

As we left off Russel was setting protection spells around his daughter let's start that very morning... 


 "No dad it really was a monster! I swear!"

"Don't lie. Don't you ever lie to me or your mother. You've been seeing purple Pixie's? Or hearing them?"

"..........How did you-"

"Thank your grandma for warning me. How long have you been seeing them?"

"Most nights now since.. I was three maybe four. Daddy they only happen when I am sleeping. I never see them when I am awake."

"There has to be a reason for that. Pixie's have been known to attack to in the spirit and dream realms. They're sorta of like fairies.. but the difference is most pixie's are born evil."

"I see. I saw them when I was awake last lifetime though...."

"You remember?"

"I remember my past-life daddy all of it..."

This shocked Russel. He changed the subject.

He will talk more about that later... they have to get to the issue at hand now.

"After you get back home from school today. I want you to come with me to witches/warlocks council. They have some of my father's older work there.. President Holly has been a keeper of the old archives we'll find a solution to your pixie problem there."

"Yes, daddy... Well find an answer there?"

"We will find a solution and protect in everyday we can." 




"Thank you daddy, I love you."

"I love you too Cecelia. If there's any more problems I want you to come to me or your mother about it."

"I will daddy."

Later that day after school Russel did indeed take his daughter down to the witches council. 






While Russel and Holly were discussing Cecelia's pixie problem.

Rose took little Cecelia swimming in the indoor pool. 


 Meanwhile.. 



"Yes, I do believe we still have that old book of your father's actually we have most everything your father written."

Holly went to her bookshelf and searched threw all the older books.

"Ah, yes! Here it is "Merlin's guide of Pixie protection."

Holly was looking for a particular chapter on dream protection.








"A enchanted moonstone is the answer. When it is sat by the victim's bed the purple Pixie's can no longer enter that person's dreams."

So Holly and Russel went to work on enchanting a moonstone. 




It was ready.. 






They also used there own crystal ball.. this crystal ball being powered by both a witch and warlock will have the power to find this pixie and so they can both tell her to back off and that she can't harm Cecelia or anybody else anymore. 



If she doesn't stop pulling her old tricks Naria will have to face every witch and warlock in this universe. 



"Darn.. they can see me."

"I have to face every warlock and witch in this universe." Naria mocked. Naria left the crystal ball so the connection is now broken. 


 "No it is you! ALL of you! Who will face MY wrath." 

 "Grrrrr..." 

 "I will get you all-" 

 Naria calmed down and started to reason. "Hm, the son of Merlin is a immortal man and a very powerful fairy/warlock hybrid. Holly is very powerful. I hear that Rose has a lot of power in her to take on the Alto's... Who knows what all the other witches/warlocks are like in that universe. Hmm, I may need to rethink my plans." 



"There has to be more answers in here."

Later..

Beatrice and Russel talked about Cecelia and her nightmares. 


 "I haven't been sleeping and here at my home is the first Cecelia has gotten a good night's sleep in a long long time." 



Beatrice felt bad because she's been so busy with work that she didn't notice Cecelia talking to herself or having an imaginary friend in the house. 

 "So Cece has been keeping an imaginary friend and she's been tormented by Pixie's..." Beatrice felt horrible she should have been there and more aware. She should have caught on at Cecelia's first sentence, "Mommy, there's a lady with a book of spells coming to get me." 



Beatrice started to cry her daughter was asking for help then. Beatrice didn't even realize it.

Russel gave Beatrice to enchanted moonstone and told her keep on a nightstand where Cecelia sleeps at night and they won't able to enter her dreams anymore.

Beatrice agreed to that. Anything to keep them away from her daughter's dreams.

When Cecelia showed up with Pal. Beatrice was just apologizing to her daughter. 




"It's okay mom. It's fine really.. I didn't tell you anything that was my fault too."

"Anything I can do to make up to you."

"Let Pal stay with us. Don't send him away." Cecelia pleaded. 


 So it was all agreed.

"Nice to meet you ma'ma." Pal said.

"Call me Bea most do."

That night Cecelia slept next to the moonstone. 


 She had normal dreams.

For several nights. 



 The pixie's didn't bother her dreams anymore.

Meanwhile...

Naria was still making plans. 








 "I am going to have to break that girl's heart.. but how?"

Her son Elliot had his teenage birthday. 





 He grew up into.. 






 He's now a Evil, Mean spirited, brave, and Handy pixie. 



 Naria meditated on the problem more, she thinks she may have found a way around it all.

Tbc..

Piazzagirl- Thank you for Holly and Rose.






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Pal can stay for he's helping Cece a lot, abd she does need it right now.
    I wonder what Naria is up to now.

    ReplyDelete